Wednesday, November 5, 2008

A new puppy for the Obamas

Hey everyone! I am super tired from covering the elections last night...I didn't get home until about 2 a.m. this morning and am not feeling so well today.

Anyway, if you have been living under a rock, news flash: Barack Obama has been elected president of the U.S.! I know, I know, this is a blog about pets. The reason I bring this up is because if you watched Obama's victory speech last night, he mentioned a little something about a new pet while he was thanking his daughters:

From a CNN transcript:
"Sasha and Malia, I love you both more than you can imagine. And you have earned the new puppy that's coming with us to the new White House."

Awwwwwww!

Back in September, I blogged about pets in the White House.

And I'll pose the question again: now that the Obamas are definitely getting a new puppy, what breed would you recommend the family?

No comments: