Tuesday, November 18, 2008

Fort Benning dog park

Have any of you brought your dogs to the dog park at Fort Benning?

CeCe and I were able to visit the park this weekend, thanks to my girl Lily, whose husband is in the military. She brought along her "little" man Dave, a Weimaraner.

If any of you pet owners ever get the chance to do so, I would highly recommend it - especially if your dog loves other dogs. There were probably 10 others canines there, of all sizes.

I seriously felt like a mother watching her kid at the playground. CeCe gets really excited when she sees other dogs and loves to play - sometimes a little too rough. She also loves to jump on people - which some may not like. I kept scolding her whenever she'd act out, but it's like she went deaf as soon as we entered the park.

Here are some tips I found on dog park etiquette.

Now all Columbus has to do is get a dog park as well!

No comments: