Tuesday, November 11, 2008

Fall ball and interviews

L-E photographer Robin Trimarchi took some great action shots of Kira, a 4-year-old Weimaraner, and Brecon, an 11-month-old mastiff, playing at Lakebottom Park Monday. They're not online, but you can check it out in today's print edition of the Ledger-Enquirer (the photos are on the front of the local section.)

Today, I'll be interviewing Carolyn Morris of the Developing Canine (www.thedevelopingcanine.com) for an "On the Job" profile that will run in the business section Thursday. I'm looking forward to it! She'll be demonstrating some training techniques with her dog, Sunshine. I'm bringing my camcorder along so you guys will be able to check it out, too. I'll post the video here as soon as possible, so make sure to check back!

No comments: