Friday, October 3, 2008

Vacation inside a dog

Yeah. I know it sounds weird.

But there's really a place out there where you can vacation inside a dog. The world's biggest beagle, to be exact. Check it out:


It's called Dogbark Park Inn in Cottonwood, Idaho.

My editor forwarded me this press release of pet-friendly vacation spots across the U.S., and the beagle inn was on the list.

It could be worth it to check out the other spots...if you're into nature. Most of them are resorts or ranches.

The closest on the list is probably Cabin at Seven Foxes at Lake Toxaway, North Carolina.

I've never gotten the chance to bring CeCe with me on vacation. I once asked my boyfriend if she could stay with us in North Carolina, and he promptly said "no." He said I'd just be distracted by her the whole trip.

Have you ever brought your pet with you on vacation? Was it relaxing? Or were you kept busy accomodating your pet?

No comments: