Wednesday, April 8, 2009

Pup-friendly vehicles

Looking for a car that will accomodate your doggies?

USA Today recently reviewed the 2009 Honda Element, which touts a built-in bed, water bowl, pet net, cooling fans, ramps and more - things to make your pooch more comfortable in the car.

Check out the review here. Make sure you watch the video - it shows great footage of the features.

I think this is great for those interested in SUV vehicles. I wish they had a non-SUV vehicle that had these features (I'm not big on large cars.) CeCe is a small dog and she usually sits in the front seat. That kind of makes me uncomfortable because she's not secured in any way. I will admit there have been times when I've had to brake suddenly and she gets tossed around. =(

I also found this Web site called DogCars.com that reviews different vehicles, according to how dog-friendly the car is. Check it out.

No comments: