Friday, December 26, 2008

Marley & Me

I hope everyone had a great Christmas!

Has anyone gotten the chance to see the movie Marley & Me (see photo above)? I have been reading a few reviews and I heard it's the ultimate movie for dog lovers...although it is a tearjerker, they say. And for me, sad movies - whether the Little Mermaid or the Notebook - always seem to make me emerge from the theater with a red face and wet eyes.

(Read a review from the San Francisco Chronicle here.)

It's also based on a book...anyone read the book? How does the movie compare?

I'm thinking of watching it while I'm on vacation next week in North Carolina. Yes, that's right, I'll be away all next week, so I'm going to take a little break from blogging.

Have a great New Year! See you in 2009. :)

No comments: