Wednesday, August 20, 2008

Calling all pet stars!

Tomorrow (Thursday 8/21) the paper will be running a little blurb about this blog. The most important part about it is that CeCe's photo is running with it. Hehe.

Anyway, just wanted to post a call-out here to everyone who thinks their pet is super-cute. I am going to start doing a "Pet of the Week" feature here, probably every Wednesday. Send your pics to ahernandez@ledger-enquirer.com with a short description about your pet (breed, age, favorite activities, where he/she lives, where he/she came from, etc.) Oh, and don't forget to mention owner names as well!

I am really excited about this blog, but of course, I can't do it without YOU! So if you own/work at/are a total advocate for any local veterinarian office, kennel, pet business, pet organization, etc., please get in touch! I want to know what's going on at your pet-friendly place so I can let everyone else know.

So...e-mail me! Andrea Hernandez - ahernandez@ledger-enquirer.com

No comments: