Friday, August 15, 2008

Animal lovers, welcome!

Welcome to Girl's Best Friend, the Ledger-Enquirer's official blog for Columbus pet owners! This blog was created for animal lovers, by an animal lover. It's a place to connect, share stories, ask questions and just enjoy. This blog also gives me a chance to let you know what pet-friendly events and activities are going on in the area.

Oh, and owners of all kinds of animals are welcome - furry, feathered, scaly, whatever.

A little about me...I'm Andrea Hernandez, staff reporter at the Ledger-Enquirer. I report business news (Aflac, small business and health care are my beats) for the newspaper. I'm also a "mom" to CeCe Marie Hernandez. She's an almost-two-year-old Boston Terrier/Rat Terrier mix, who came to me from the Muscogee County Humane Society on Feb. 3, 2007. She likes running leash-less, eating yogurt and Milkbone treats, watching Animal Planet (especially the shows "It's Me or the Dog" and "Animal Cops") and meeting people and other creatures. Here is a pic:

No comments: