Sunday, February 1, 2009

Foster families for pets!

Isn't this the cutest picture?

Our videographer Joe Paull took it for my story on foster families for pets. The big dog is a Tibetan mastiff mix named Rommel. The little one is a rat terrier mix named Phineas. This was taken at the Decker family home in Columbus. Through PAWS Humane, the family takes in and fosters itty-bitty puppies (Phineas is the foster...awwww!)

My story on foster pets ran in today's paper. You can check it out online here.

Also, Joe took some video of my interviews with the Deckers as well as Diane Fuller, a cat foster. Check it out at www.ledger-enquirer.com (the videos section.)

I'm going to ask Joe to send me more pictures he took during my interview at the Deckers', so stay tuned! I'll post them soon.

No comments: