Thursday, January 8, 2009

Holy matrimony & Fido

So over the holidays, my big sister Katrina broke some big news: she got engaged! Aaand...I am going to be the maid of honor!

I didn't realize planning a wedding takes so much work. She has already told me "I better do research on the duties of a maid of honor."

I asked her if she had a flower girl already because I had someone in mind (CeCe.) She promptly said the spot was already filled and my girl (CeCe) was not welcome.

Darn!

I've totally seen dogs participate in weddings...at least, on TV. On my wedding day I hope CeCe will be tame enough to walk down the aisle with a basket of flowers in her mouth.

Have any of your pets participated in your wedding? Or if you are not yet married, do you plan on letting Fido participate in your big day?

I found this cool article on wikiHow on how to include a pet in your wedding. Check it out here.

No comments: